**NEW Academic Tutoring Groups**
Purchase a 10-pack for $800 and drop in whenever you want to review content from class, prep for exams and quizzes, or answer lingering questions. We're aiming to make it as accessible as possible to have flexible, ongoing support to stay ahead of your classes. Sessions are class-specific, limited to 8:1 student to teacher ratio, and offered according to the schedule below.
To register or request additional class coverage, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 914-495-8648.
• 7pm Pleasantville Prep office: Multi-School Geometry
• 4pm Chappaqua Prep office: AP Physics 1
• 5pm Chappaqua Prep office: AP Physics C
• 6pm Chappaqua Prep office: Greeley Geo/Enriched Geo
• 6pm Armonk Prep office: Byram Hills Geometry
• 7pm Chappaqua Prep office: Greeley Alg 2 and Trig
• 5pm Chappaqua Prep office: Multi-School AP Chem
• 5pm Armonk Prep office: 6th Grade Math
• 6pm Armonk Prep office: Byram Hills Bio/Living Enviro
• 7pm Chappaqua Prep office: Greeley Chem
• 7pm Pleasantville Prep office: Multi-School Alg 2 and Trig
• 5:30pm Pleasantville Prep office: Multi-School Chem
• 6pm Armonk Prep office: Multi-School Alg 1
• 7pm Pleasantville Prep office: Multi-School Bio/Living Enviro
• 7pm Pleasantville Prep office: Multi-School AP Calc AB
We provide support and enrichment for students in middle school, high school, and select college courses. Many of our students work with us weekly throughout the year to keep up with content knowledge and grades across a variety of subjects. Others drop in for occasional support for big tests or projects. In either case, we’re here to foster enthusiasm for learning and education—a little support can go a long way towards a positive academic outlook.
For students with hectic schedules, we’re available for online support through our remote tutoring platform. Students can mix both in-person and online sessions with their tutors.